minimum guaranteed preload 80% of bolt yield stress
TSF has designed, developed and patented the TSH-SH preload systems with the following objectives:
- Provide bolted joints with high requirements in preload.
- Provide bolted joints with high requirements in preload and untightening resistance.
- Reduced number of fixation elements with respect to torque control.
- Quick reach of preload.
- Low dispersion (less than 5%).
- High stability of the preload.
- Low factor of load distribution for the fixation element. Lower fatigue range.
- Preloading by the use of pressure tables.
- Insensitive to bending moments.
- Ease of assembly and disassembly.
- Simultaneous assembly of fastening elements. Elimination of elastic interaction of nearer elements.
- Benefits of elongation, without the disadvantages of friction.
- Same protocol for all sizes.
- Potential increment of the preload capacity.
- Ease of verification of preload. It enables maintenance actions based on accurate preload readings.
- Certified by Lloyds Register.